General advice about Budapest nightlife:
- Do NOT enter any strip or pole dancing clubs – they will strip you of your money
- Do NOT take any non-official taxis – they WILL take you for a ride at very high cost
- Always use City Taxi – call on +36 1 211 1111 they do speak English or just look for the sign:
- Alternatively you can also call Fo Taxi on +36 1 222 2222
- Official taxis are very cheap and reliable and will pick you up from anywhere. I usually just told them an intersection of two roads and they be there in 2 minutes.
- If you have problems call the Tourist Police 24 hours on: +36 1 438 8080